Monday, November 3, 2008

20 weeks


Hi Everyone,

We are now officially at the half way mark! Our baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel —about the length of a banana. She's also swallowing more which is good for her digestive system.
I'm 20 weeks and I'm feeling really great. I'm really starting to feel "Butterfly-like" flicker movements in my belly, especially at night. Andrew and I have started cleaning out what will be the babies room and we couldn't be anymore excited to paint the room and get it all ready for her.

Attached is another picture of Mommy and Daddy all dressed up for Gillian and Blake's engagement/Halloween party. We decided to go as 80's aerobic and daddy sure loved every minute of it!!!!!

2 comments:

Bethany Sternberg said...

Yaaay! You are half way there!!!! I am so glad you are feeling good Lis. Can't wait to see you in a few months... That belly sure is growing! xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a great site! I especially love the photo of your two in 80's gear. Lisa you may be the only girl able to pull off spandex at 20 weeks!! I am so happy for you two! Congratulations!