Friday, February 6, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower



On Wednesday, February 4th our work threw Andrew and I a surprise baby shower. Andrew and I went to a property in the morning (well Andrew went to the property and I went home to take a nap). When arriving back at the office at noon to meet my dad for lunch, I was VERY surprised to see all of our co-workers shouting “surprise”. Andrew was a part of this surprise the entire time but never told me. They sure did a good job of pulling it off. I was so shocked!!! We had lunch in the conference room; lots of yummy salads, sandwiches, chips, fresh fruit, and punch. The conference room was decorated with streamers, balloons, and lots of pink. After lunch we had cupcakes and opened gifts. It was so cool having Andrew at this surprise baby shower so he could partake in the fun, share this memory with me, and take a turn opening gifts. We are so lucky to be working for such an amazing company filled with such nice and genuine people. We would like to thank Jan, Claudia, and Priscilla for making this happen and thank you to everyone for all of the very special gifts!

No comments: